Motor Vehicle Change of Address Form

The Treasurer’s Office cannot change the address of motor vehicle. All address change requests must be submitted to the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles online or in-person at one of their field offices.

Back to Top
© Beaufort County Treasurer/Website by Hazel Digital Media