Questions and Support
Our team continues to be available to customers by phone at 843-255-2600 and email, via the Contact Us page on BeaufortCountyTreasurer.com. As an office that has embraced telecommuting, we have extended coverage so your questions and requests are answered quickly and timely.
For our customers in the real estate industry, we want to specifically address the needs you may have so that our local real estate economy can continue to move forward productively and as safely as possible. Our staff is prepared to assist with the questions closing attorneys, title abstractors, realtors and others may have as a result of an impending property transaction.
- Payment can be made online at www.myBeaufortCounty.com with no additional fees when using an eCheck. Your receipt will be provided to you right away and is accepted at the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Payment can be mailed to the address listed on your tax bill. The postmark date is honored as the date of payment.
- Payments can be made by phone by calling 888-970-0624 with no additional fees when using an eCheck.
- Customers needing to make a cash payment can obtain a cashier’s check or money order, which can be sent by mail to the address listed on their tax bill. The postmark date is honored as the date of payment.
- For bills newly created by the Auditor’s Office, those bills are available for payment online by the next business day or the payment can be mailed right away to the address listed on the bill. The postmark date is honored as the date of payment.
The Beaufort County Treasurer's Office is prepared and ready to serve you during these difficult times. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call us at 843-255-2600 or visit BeaufortCountyTreasurer.com. For frequent updates and reminders, don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.